- Our Mission
- Our Board Members
- Our Due Process
- Our Annual Reports
- Our History
- Our Staff Members
- Our Contact Information
- Accounting and Auditing Policy Committee
- Board Activities
- Active Projects
- Archived Projects
- AICPA Omnibus
- Application of the Liability Definition
- Asbestos-Related Liabilities
- Concepts – Elements
- Concepts – Federal Entity
- Concepts – Measurement Attributes
- Concepts – Objectives
- Deferral of the Transition to Basic Information for Long-Term Projections
- Deferred Maintenance & Asset Impairment
- Earmarked Funds (Evaluating Existing Standards)
- Estimating the Historical Cost of General Property, Plant, and Equipment
- FASB Reporting by Federal Entities
- Fiscal Sustainability Reporting: SFFAS 36
- Grant Programs: Accrual Estimates
- Heritage Assets and Stewardship Land
- Inter-Entity Costs
- Investments and Other Equity Interests in Non-Federal Entities
- Managerial Cost Accounting – Federal Reporting Model
- Natural Resources
- Reporting Changes in Assumptions and Other Issues
- Social Insurance
- Staff Implementation Guidance 31.1: Guidance for Implementation of Statement of Federal Financial Accounting Standards 31, Accounting for Fiduciary Activities
- Stewardship Investments
- Technical Inquiries
The FASAB mailing list is a “send only” list used to distribute information about FASAB activities to interested parties on a timely basis, such as:
- requests for comments on proposed accounting guidance;
- board meeting agendas;
- newsletters; and,
- recent publications.
We also periodically announce financial management training events as a service to the community. The mailing list is sponsored by the Government Accountability Office and will include “GAO” in the sender’s email address.
You may subscribe to the list as follows:
- Send an email message to email@example.com.
- In the body (not the subject line) of your message, type “subscribe fasab” without the quotation marks.
If you are already on the list you may unsubscribe to the list as follows:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the body (not the subject line) of your message type “unsubscribe fasab” without the quotation marks.
If you have difficulty subscribing or unsubscribing, please send a message to email@example.com and we will try to assist you as soon as possible.