- Our Mission
- Our Board Members
- Our Due Process
- Our Annual Reports
- Our History
- Our Staff Members
- Our Contact Information
- Accounting and Auditing Policy Committee
- Board Activities
- Active Projects
- Archived Projects
- AICPA Omnibus
- Application of the Liability Definition
- Asbestos-Related Liabilities
- Concepts – Elements
- Concepts – Measurement Attributes
- Concepts – Objectives
- Deferral of the Transition to Basic Information for Long-Term Projections
- Deferred Maintenance & Asset Impairment
- Earmarked Funds (Evaluating Existing Standards)
- Estimating the Historical Cost of General Property, Plant, and Equipment
- FASB Reporting by Federal Entities
- Fiscal Sustainability Reporting: SFFAS 36
- Grant Programs: Accrual Estimates
- Heritage Assets and Stewardship Land
- Inter-Entity Costs
- Managerial Cost Accounting – Federal Reporting Model
- Reporting Changes in Assumptions and Other Issues
- Social Insurance
- Staff Implementation Guidance 31.1: Guidance for Implementation of Statement of Federal Financial Accounting Standards 31, Accounting for Fiduciary Activities
- Stewardship Investments
- Technical Inquiries
FASAB holds bimonthly meetings that are open to the public for observation. At these meetings, the board members discuss technical issues on agenda projects and make tentative decisions on those issues. Individuals interested in observing a board meeting need to pre-register no later than 8 a.m. the Tuesday before the meeting to be observed.
Board Meetings—Recent and Upcoming
A listing of scheduled board meetings, including the agenda, briefing materials, and minutes, where applicable.
A listing of board meetings held in prior calendar years, including the agenda and minutes.
Information for Observers
Helpful information for individuals interested in observing a board meeting including pre-registration instructions, guidelines for observers, and a listing of nearby restaurants.
Directions to the board meeting location.